The Nokia Open Innovation Challenge, in partnership with NGP Capital, is looking for new innovative products and solutions within the Industrial IoT domain. It is time to submit your greatest ideas for technology and business models which could change the world. Together with Nokia Bell Labs experts and mentors, you can make a difference and potentially grow your business to new levels.
Nokia is once again looking for the latest innovative companies around the globe to put forward their ideas for the possibility to collaborate with Nokia Bell Labs researchers to enhance or create the first commercial implementation of their product.
The company’s target is to find a company which could potentially be a partner for Nokia for joint innovative solutions. The journey from an early stage product to a mass market one is usually a long one but let’s give it go. After all, with Nokia’s resources and experience you might have a global business in your hands. So let’s collaborate!
- Winners will get cash prizes as follows: 100K$ 1st place, 50K$ 2nd place, 25K$ 3rd place
- Co-innovation and joint business opportunities
- Business and technology boost by accessing Nokia’s technologies, products, and resources
- Access to Nokia’s global market
- Investment opportunities
- Innovativeness, feasibility, and scalability of the idea according to the category requirements and examples of Industrial IoT.
- Submissions will be assessed considering the joint business potential as well.
Application closes on September 6, 2018
For more information, visit the official Nokia Open Innovation Challenge page.